Friday, July 16, 2010

Body Shape

An Australian newspaper reported that "pear-shaped" women face a greater risk of developing dementia compared to those who have an "apple shape." However, weight carried in the stomach region is scientifically proven to be the most unhealthy area as such individuals have a higher percentage of heart disease. Either way, a healthy diet, regular exercise and positive attitude is key for all individuals to achieve a happy and healthy life regardless of their fruity shape!

Here are some fruit facts you can incorporate into your summer salads or cooking:
Pears - are great for the skin; are high in fiber; they are linked to lowering cholesterol, blood pressure and even cancers; are considered an immune booster
Apple - are high in fiber; clean teeth and strengthen gums; detoxify the body; and relives constipation
Banana - are high in iron; great for eyesight protection; protect and strenghten bones and is linked to having a healthy kidney (kidneys detoxify our body).

4 comments:

  1. i have a pear shape and i would be very grateful for some sites that will aid me in how i can exercise to maintain my shape\figure.am trying but its like going on a wild goose chase believe it or not so please show me where to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (ELIZABETH) I am the anonymous above forgot to change it. you can send it to my email address [roxsfab1@hotmail.com]thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's
    pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website
    owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web
    will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    Visit my web-site :: raspberry ketones review

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Questions? Add to the discussion? I'm only to pleased to hear your perspective!